Karia sobbed because the prosecutor ran with the information on what went down.
“She hung (him) through the neck having a homemade noose in her own basement in Minneapolis. This situation is all about that young boy who perfectly might have taken his last inhale that basement,” assistant county attorney Christina Warren stated.
Karia had pleaded guilty to attempted murder and criminal vehicular operation. Karia’s attorney contended the reason was mental illness introduced on by abuse.
“This offense was irritated, otherwise wholly caused, by abuse of Nataliia’s husband,” defense attorney Brockton Hunter stated.
Hunter provided the judge with tracks they are saying shows her husband’s anger.
Karia told the judge, “Help me to the kids.”
The prosecutor contended that mental illness isn’t a need to give Karia probation rather of prison.
“It isn’t that psychologically ill should not visit prison. the dept of corrections is amazingly well outfitted to handle requirements of the psychologically ill,” Warren stated.
The sentencing would be a continuation of proceedings that started in May. In those days, Claire and Jennifer Booth, the moms from the toddler, gave emotional victim impact statements in the court.
Day care provider who hanged toddler sentenced to probation
- Tishann B: Oh! To be white
- Donnie Trowell: Here yall go again with this mental health bs
- Marcus Hardeman: Man you honkeys got it made! You can even attempt to kill a baby and be back at home to finish watching wheel of jeopardy. If this was a person of color, they would've brought the portable electric chair into the court room.
- Bears69 H: Damn crackers
- DuucKSauce: This just shows how f*#**ked up the system is. This bitch should be hanged herself 😡🖕
- F J: Lol at the downvotes as if the reporter agrees with the sentence
- Bob Farrar: This is really pitiful. She should have served a prison sentence then deported to her home country along with her husband who sounds like a real peach.
- David Solano: "Mental illness"
- Boy Boy: W H I T E P R I V………..nvm
- Ace Carinal: How?