Earlier this year, blogger Jessica Shyba and her family adopted a lovely 7-week-old mutt. They named him Theo. On his third day in their family, Theo became a member of Jessica and her toddler boy Love for mid-day snuggle time. Love went to sleep after which so did Theo…
The following day, he became a member of within the naptime ritual again. “And so started,” Shyba states, “the most organic and delightful friendship I’ve ever observed.” Since that time, every single day Theo waits for Love to go to sleep after which joins him for his two-hour snooze.
Obviously, mama can’t contain herself and it is posting images of the cuteness on Instagram. As well as for that, we all can be grateful…
Puppy and the boy still nap together every single day, still the most adorable factor on the web [15 new pics]
Find out more from Jessica Shyba.
More cute naptime pictures and stories…
Fantastical naptime scenes created using everyday products laid on the ground
Mother turns her infant son’s nap positions into awesome activities having a pen
Baby naptime pics become snapshots of wonderful, imaginary adventures
TWO HOURS of gentle lullabies for babies – Baby Sleep Music
- Jose LuqueOblea: Why is there ads on the lullaby🤨😑
- Raggeird 076: What's with the ads?
- ghazal rasekhi: Stupid ads between sleeping music 😡
- Shaniah Walker: So kind of peaceful
- OGC_D.Cousin YT: 🤬adds
- OGC_D.Cousin YT: Then I find them listening to it the next day 🤪lol
- OGC_D.Cousin YT: Friends tease me for listening to this
- OGC_D.Cousin YT: 😴😴😴😴😴🥴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
- OGC_D.Cousin YT: 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩
- Deepinder Singh: So nice!