Found at Women & Infants Hospital in Providence, RI, Nursing Moms, Etc. is really a store focused on help with the requirements of the breastfeeding mother, new mother, and also the initial requirements of the child during their first week of existence. We carry products for premature babies and a few fun onesies for newborns! Our store hrs are Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (open Tuesdays and Thursdays until 8 p.m.) and Sunday 10 a.m. to two p.m. We are able to be arrived at at (401) 453-7940.
Because we’re some pot venture from the Women & Infants Auxiliary and also the Health Education Department we aren’t the same as almost every other store. Arises from Nursing Moms, Etc. support Women & Infants’ patient programs. One particular program may be the Warm Line, a mobile phone assistance program staffed by RNs that will help you with any queries as well as issues with your brand-new baby.
The Nice And Cozy Line provides support and help for a large number of new moms and you don’t have to happen to be someone at Women & Infants Hospital to the nice and cozy Line. Assistance is available 7 days per week, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday or sunday 9 a.m. to five p.m., at 1-800-711-7011.
NEW: Women & Infants has partnered with Alexander’s Uniforms and today offers uniforms in a number of styles, sizes and colors readily available for purchase at Nursing Moms, Etc. A portion of uniform sales is going to be donated to Women & Infants.
GOING BACK TO NURSING AS A MOM (pumping at work, part time, etc)
- RACHAEL BROOKS: Omg Callie is so beautiful she looks just like you ❤️
- Carter & Sarah: It would mean so much if you checked out my channel!
- Tara Maniquis: Totally relatable. I was a travel nurse now looking into being a staff nurse for a more “routine” lifestyle with a 3-month old.
- Erin Edwards: Love how you’re normalising breastfeeding, but also been so honest about your journey with it!! Also really love your thought process of Kelly seeing you go to work. Sounds like a really good balance of getting your professional, adult time and also being with Kelly. Glad you’ve found a balance that works well for you and your family 💕
- Meg Patricia: Congratulations!! She is perfectly beautiful and you look amazing! I had 9 kids, worked night shift, and pumped; my husband worked evenings, which worked well for our big family. Best wishes to your lovely family!
- mirandaalexis: we have several nurses will go in the breakroom and pump during their shift
- Nursing4RN904: I've been following you since you were pregnant I am also in R NA and and my baby is currently 4 months old as well and yes I feel very blessed to be in a profession where we work 3 days a week rather than 5 But I love all your videos good luck getting your masters in nursing I got my masters back in 2017 in education and will never regret it because that was the best decision I've ever made
- Ester Marsh: ❤️
- Jess: Please tell me where you got your eyeshadow! It's so pretty
- Jessica Kay: Omg the last time I saw your videos, I was in nursing school. Now I’m finished and you have a baby?! Congratulations! Thanks for updating us!