“At the moment, medical service providers in California aren’t needed to endure any implicit bias testing or training,” the balance reads. “Nor does there are any system to trace the amount of occurrences where implicit prejudice and implicit stereotypes have brought to negative birth and maternal health outcomes.”
- J.M Ben: As a Texan teacher. I am very proud that that women just admits we're better. 📓📓📓
- Bobby Caldwell: delaine easton. She has some nerve calling Jeff Sessions a thug. Do you know how many black men stood up for Jeff Sessions??? This lady is a bigoted, idiot.
- Nattaly Almada: Delaine Eastin for Governor! Democrats turn up, speak up.
- Rene Williams: CALIFORNIA LET'S COME TOGETHER & VOTE RED NOVEMBER 6. JOHN COX FOR GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA
- Estera K: Wow. It's so obvious that the support for Travis below comes from the same "person". The pattern is very much like the "people" supporting Trump on social media. Well, your fake accounts did nothing for Travis.
- swansong3: eastin is a disgrace. All she prattled about was "sexism" and "racism". She is a caricature who belongs on Saturday Night Live, not in a political office, making important decisions that will affect all the citizens.
- Tj Azton: They are all garbage
- Paid to Win: as much as sensible people want the right leader to win, he wont we all know it. Most of these questions are biased and misreading to the audiences. This is the current state of CA, if people are really smart and woke, do you think CA would look like today?
- Normando Binkier: Anybody that supports the president's agenda has my vote.
- Normando Binkier: Voting republican ticket for CA.