Other less apparent signs and signs and symptoms of being pregnant which you may experience throughout the first trimester include:
- Moodiness. The ton of hormones within your body at the begining of pregnancy will make you abnormally emotional and weepy. Moodiness are also common.
- Bloating. Hormonal changes during early pregnancy can have you feeling bloated, much like the way you might feel at the beginning of a period.
- Light recognizing. Sometimes a tiny bit of light recognizing is among the first indications of pregnancy. Referred to as implantation bleeding, it takes place once the fertilized egg attaches towards the lining from the uterus — about 10-14 days after conception. Implantation bleeding occurs at about the time of the period. However, not every ladies have it.
- Cramping. Some women experience mild uterine cramping at the start of pregnancy.
- Constipation. Hormonal changes cause your digestive tract to slow lower, be responsible for constipation.
- Food aversions. When you are pregnant, you may be responsive to certain odors as well as your feeling of taste might change. Like the majority of other signs and symptoms of being pregnant, these food preferences could be chalked as much as hormonal changes.
- Nasal congestion. Growing hormonal levels and bloodstream production may cause the mucous membranes inside your nose to swell, dry up and bleed easily. This may lead you to possess a stuffy or runny nose.
Resourse: https://mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/getting-pregnant/in-depth/signs and symptoms-of-pregnancy/