One pregnant woman sure understands how to set the web ablaze.
Lindsey Tuttle, a processing manager and mortician-in-training from Tampa, wasn’t interested in traditional pregnancy photo shoots, featuring women that are pregnant frolicking through nature.
The concept on her less-than-traditional photo shoot found Tuttle whenever a friend, the master of an outlet known as Structural Elegance, had some reptiles within the store to have an event. She rented an alligator for that shoot, and it will be photo taking history.
Saying she was taking a “swamp trailer-park chic” look, Tuttle is pictured in her own maternity shoot cradling an infant alligator named Fred. On the floor alongside her and her husband sits a situation of Bud Light along with a shotgun, combined with the condition flag of Florida flapping within the wind. Tuttle is putting on boots and unzipped jeans shorts which are folded lower to show being pregnant in most its glory.
- Mattias Pleš: To je české?
- Emilia Drevnakova: Omg omg i am sared
- Studio Red: Eriku nesmažou vám za to kanál?? :DD
- Marie Donuty kapella: OMG hah??great.! ????
- WICKEDLEE LOOPY: I only see one problem with a prank like this. …
You will never get laid again…?
- marek vladovic: Zase výborné video ako vždy ale dúfam že YouTube nebude mať s tým problem
- Christine X: Se divim ze to jeste ti debilove nesmazali??
- little Elly: A teď něco melte že Datel děla moc přes čáru pranky ??
- Jacob Hickey: that was awesome
- Flip Stick: I love how Lenka threw the umbrella in the water and ran away ? but i love this prank so much.!