NEW Mother explores the brilliant, terrible, wonderful, confusing realities of first-time motherhood. It’s for everyone who wants to become a new mother, is really a new mother, would be a new mother, or wants really top reasons to not be a brand new mother.
Within my entire pregnancy, I just read one book: The Goldfinch by D Tartt. I’d my daughter before I finished it, so when I came home in the hospital, I panicked. I’d essentially forgotten to see any parenting or baby books, and today, I’d an infant and in some way had unsuccessful to complete things i did reflexively my entire existence, whenever any potential interest or hobby grabbed my fancy: educate yourself. Read everything. And become familiar with the topic.
You will find reasons many parents-to-be avoid studying baby books, and just a lot of it is due to fear or denial. Really, the concept of baby and parenting books is super crowded (some might say overloaded) and the majority of the books are *not* helpful. Many have annoying “philosophies” to push and a few are simply boring and badly written. But there are several gems available, and those we love to best frequently originate from other parents who, like us, have short time and persistence for bad books. Listed here are ten books about babies that suit you perfectly, suggested by real parents.
The Great Sleeper: The Fundamental Help guide to Sleep for the Baby — and also you by Jesse Krone Kennedy
Real Talk: YouTube Comments Controversy, Momo Challenge, and Responsible Parenting
- Cute Girls Hairstyles: Wanna learn how we raise and parent our kids? You can learn by pre-ordering my new VIRAL PARENTING book, HERE ✅ http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/viralparenting ❤️'s -Mindy
- Katie Malloy: You guys are awesome parents because you guys make sure that your kids are not doing anything like this!
- Straight Outta The Oven: My Aunt is a first grade teacher and a child in her class was crying his eyes out because Momo popped up on a website he was on while he was at home. This stuff is scary
- Maddie Tillem: It's sickening that people find it amusing to terrorize young children. People have died because of these horrible people.
- Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler Lover: When my 8 year old sister found out about it she had to sleep in my room for 3 night she was so petrified
- Doris Guandique: I'm scared and I agree
- kErMit uR LoCaL mEmE: you guys are such great parents and such great people in general looking out for everyone out there. thank you 🙂
- Hannah Purdy: My sister texted me 2 weeks ago about the Momo thing. She was making sure I was okay and I've never seen it bc of how serious it is. And so now that I know about, I'm trying to talk to kids about it to tell them its not real and if they are scared, they can talk to people about it
- Y2Jerms: That was the greatest response I've seen addressing the momo situation. Everyone keeps spreading around the warning, instead of talking about how it's not real and talking to kids about it.