Short Time ONLY. Valid promotion code should be joined at checkout to get discount. Merchandise subtotal can be used to calculate discount offer threshold for online coupons. Discount offer threshold should be met prior to the discount is used. Discount pertains to merchandise only and doesn’t affect shipping, charges, taxes, or any other non-merchandise charges. Personalized favor setup charges don’t count for the discount offer threshold. The minimum merchandise subtotal that must definitely be met for shipping promotions is calculated after any discounts happen to be applied. Offer not valid on Helium Tanks. Offer might not be coupled with other online coupons. Not valid for prior purchases. Shipping offers aren’t valid for more than-sized, hazardous products, Alaska/Hawaii or military address deliveries. No cash or credit back. We reserve the authority to cancel any order because of unauthorized, altered, or ineligible utilization of discount. All marketing dates & occasions are susceptible to change without warning. Just one coupon or marketing code allowed per order and customer. Prices, participation, selection and availability can vary by store or online. SAVEMORE offer valid Tuesday 3/12/19 at 12:01 AM PT through Thursday 3/14/19 at 11:59 PM PT. FREESHIP59 offer valid Tuesday 3/12/19 at 12:01 AM PT through Sunday 3/17/19 at 11:59 PM PT.
$80 Tattoo Vs. $875 Tattoo
- ItsBigL21: gets $1,200 of free tattoo work done
Me: I need to work for Buzzfeed
- Chucky The PsychopathMusic: I’d love to those tattoos, that sleeve will look badass if he continues with that theme.
- alive but not living: I could have done better.
- skylerelax: I would definitely go with the most expensive, if it is on me literally forever I want the best possible
- Jorge Dominguez: I pay $900 for a session of 8 hours
- paulino xiquin: Free underwear vs5$, vs 10$, vs 100 dollar underwear
- Creeperorama k: "It's very cool." Is literally the least enthusiastic sentence I have ever heard
- Thomass Infamie: Just had to show off his daughter's name on his arm regardless of the fact that it is 100% UPSIDE-DOWN! Further perpetuating the horrible trend of clients going into shops and getting a tattoo "just for them"! It is the equivalent of getting your favorite comic book hero the wrong way on a t-shirt so that you can look down at it "just for me". The furthest from clever that a idea could be.
- Parker Leshney: I love Peter Pan
- Nicolas00: 😂😂😂 idk what r we doing here .