Most states have laws and regulations authorizing a statewide central registry, that is a centralized report on child maltreatment records. The kind of information found in central registries and department records differs from condition to condition, truly includes the specific alleged perpetrator(s). However, this post is typically stored private and used only by child protection agencies or sometimes for employer screening. Use of information maintained in registries and department records varies between states.
- Melvin Smitson: I'm ready!
- Frank Heck: Lowrance should offer a leasing program like cell phones. Why have people pay 1-3k a year on electronics? The new product cycle on sonars is getting ridiculous, by the time you buy it at full price, someone will have a closeout in 6 months for the new models
- MsPrincesspaulina: That's kind of a worthless video. It really doesn't tell you much about the units at all. Typical fluff advertising without much substance to it.
Give me information about what it does that the HDS Gen 3 units don't do. Tell me about compatible transducers. Tell me about the new CHIRP capabilities don't just say duel network duel channel CHIRP, tell me what that means, why it's better. Explain new mapping features and what they do. Give me substance and information, not fluff.
- RDS A: Will these work with prior Lowrance transducers ?? I run my HDS-10 Gen 2 on a transducer now and do not want to change it.
- Cory Cooper: Damn, got a freebie for me to test in Australia?