Ten years characterised by hair bands, leg warmers and neon, the ’80s was certainly a rad amount of time in history. Reagan is at office, the web had not gone mainstream and also the Berlin Wall came tumbling lower. Whether you are a young child from the ’80s or you’ve just got an interest in the last decade, you might want to provide your child an entirely choice name out of this era.
- Cox Content: https://www.gofundme.com/easyholder-start-up-venture
Hey Everyone! I don't really like to promote/ask for things very much, but I could really use a little help from everyone.
I am in the midst of an entrepreneurship class for school and our group needs to raise money for our venture project so we can manufacture and design our product the "EasyHolder" on small terms.
I would really appreciate if anyone could pitch a dollar or two so we can get this marketed and I don't have to fail this class and take it again. Please, if you can help up it won't go unnoticed.
- Piraianu Marius: purple rain-prince forever
- the great Lego fan 2651: She told me her name was Billie jean as she caused a scene sorry,I just LOVE that song
- Filipa Marques: Very good selection !
- Shakaib Iftikhar: Pls name the song which plays in the intro?
- Christopher Southorn: No "Glory of Love" by Peter Cetera?
- Jesse Colton: Edge of Seventeen is NOWHERE ON THIS LIST??
- Kaitlyn Williams: SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO! STRANGER THINGS VIBES
- NatHan l: Where is Status Quo?!
- Mary Beaird: Sad that Blue Monday by New Order did0';t make the cut.