“We have seen changes at both hormonal and brain levels,” brain investigator Ruth Feldman explained within an email. “Maternal oxytocin levels—the system accountable for maternal-infant connecting across all mammalian species—dramatically increase while pregnant and also the postpartum [period] and also the more mother is involved with childcare, the higher the rise in oxytocin.”
- Lil Dill Jones and Me!: 5:24–5:25 the dog in the background ??
On another note, the opioid crisis in America is hands down, the biggest fight that most addicts have the hardest time conquering! That drug does not discriminate age, race, sex, creed, nationality or care what religion you are! To me, I picture demons with chains around your body (for the physical addiction), around your brain (for the mental addiction), around your heart (for the soul/spiritual addiction)…every part of your life, you're held captive to it. Hell, is what it is. If one were to draw that picture, they would also need to include little tentacles coming from each little demon and also connect and bind family members too, as it affects SO many parts and aspects of our lives and most often, not just our own unfortunately.
- Jizmo Jimmy: Kids need love plus parenting. No parenting today—that's why these kids turn out bad
- Jizmo Jimmy: Great parenting —-Dad
- Thomas J: I don't believe the father should blame himself I was a heroin addict and getting in trouble with the law was the best thing that ever happen
- WavyIsGod: Thank you for your service and sorry for your loss.
- Adolf Hitler: pig
- MrBertWayne: I didn't see one black person at the ground breaking for "Brookes house" … Says alot about you "pop"… Then again, so did Brookes journey…
- MrBertWayne: "Honest chance at recovery" he says… For who!!!!???? Just the whites!!!????
- Chris Williges: I admire the fact that he was man enough to tell his story. My heart goes out to you and your family.
- MrBertWayne: He'd find vodka weed in a 15 yr olds room and is a cop but didn't lock her up OR get her help AT 15YRS OLD… He's the enabler.. What a cop.. Take his badge. Hey pop, BLAME YOURSELF.. You DECIDED to help when it was TOO LATE.. SHOULD'VE HELPED HER AT 15..