This greatly resonates beside me. I’ve been a complete time mother/caregiver in my special needs kiddo for 13 years, and her healthy brother or sister (when she needed more from me than she does now at 15). There have been years I had been certainly hyper-vigilant twenty-four hours a day because my daughter has epilepsy and it is most vulnerable to seizures overnight. This required an enormous toll on me in each and every way and thankfully, my existence is much more managable right now, but nonetheless I’ve got a full day’s try to do everyday, and I’m still dealing with the greater intense occasions. I’ve always positively searched for opportunites to possess breaks, to behave fun for me personally, to socialize as well as so I’ve frequently felt very isolated, overwhelmed, just fried. I required what possibilities there have been, always, but when it isn’t there, or it’s spotty and never offered with techniques realistically work for me personally, then it isn’t there….
- xoSydxox: vines r life tbh
- NEXT BIG THING JUNIOR: i like the lawnmower the best
- Aaron Lundqvist: 1:49 sad but true
- Danielle Icay: OH MY FRICKEN GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS XD ??
- Kumilovesbts 1238: 5:57 all that poor pup wanted to do is go up the stairs???
- yee yuh: this is possibly the worst comment sections ive ever seen lol
- WICK3D 1NT3NTION5: 7:47 always makes me laugh ???
- Mellissa Cunnane: Name of the song at 2:02
- Kai Gomez: 0:56 backpack kid
- shairo king: 8:50:5