What’s motherhood? Exactly what does it mean to become a mother? These questions are as difficult to answer because they are simple. Yes, to provide birth yes, to consider children yes, to possess a family. But parenthood can also be about even more than that, is it not? There’s some large, overwhelming, and delightful piece in the center of motherhood that’s so difficult to place words to. It’s a sense, no explanation. Maybe that piece is better known as love. If that’s the case, it’s a classic unique love restricted to momOrkid relationship. So when you’ve felt it, long.
- SheWhoWillBeKnown: Yaaaaaasssss@sssss
- Sweet Love: This video is pretty good until she said that she majored in psychology. My opinión: “Most psychologists have mental issues, as I see it, a very strong ego.” She even admits it! As for myself: I had neglected myself to care for my sick children, I had starved myself and I call that love. I put them first and just because she does not love and is not evolved, that doesn’t mean that there aren’t some evolved humans in this world. As for me, I am not evolved of course but I do my best to continue growing and become the best version of myself. I say that I had loved my children a little each day. I may have to take some time for myself and not love them in that moment but then again what she describes is imposible to unconditionally love on this earth. Because we also have to love ourselves in order to love others and then how do you unconditionally love and also love yourself. It is contradictory! I say we can unconditionally love and then be selfish and love ourselves. To me that makes sense, at least for this world we live in 🙂
- Johnny B Fit !!: Great shirt Tom !
I wore a similar colored bright yellow last week with 1 simple goal in mind.. a cheerful color in someone's eyes might just be enough to her them up or put a better mood in the atmosphere.
- golden shadow: That guy says the word like way too much for me to notice the real point of the video, which was freaking amazing by the way this video is the best
- Kim Thompson: Incredible. Eye-opening. Profound. (Is Tom wearing his shirt on inside-out?)
- Indu Nanayakkara: "People walk out of the room"! HAHA love it! Power to you Dr. Shefali <3
SO MUCH DEEP WISDOM.
- Mina Shakiba: Yes, yes, she is Amazing and just listening to her is calming and meditation. Thank you Dr. Shefali🙏❤️
- Karla Corro: I feel like I do LOVE my son Unconditional even if he needed me or not. I was in love with him before I even met him :/ I cannot understand this part.
- Recycle BinLaden: she has Asian parents. which are ROYALLY Screwed people.
- Reshma Fatkare: Hi.. tom, requesting you to interview ..jaggi vasudev a mystic of india as called sadhguru worldwidely….Thanks in advanve