An believed 3,500 infants die every year from deaths associated with sleep. Together, they are known as sudden unpredicted infant deaths, including both cot death and deaths from suffocation, asphyxiation, strangulation along with other avoidable deaths.
As before, counting on many years of strong evidence concerning the risks of these deaths, the AAP recommends that infants go to rest lying on their backs on the firm bed mattress in their own individual crib or bassinet, without any blankets, sheets, pillows, stuffed creatures, crib bumpers, positioners or any other products. The audience recommends against parents and infants discussing a bed, sometimes known as co-sleeping, due to a considerably elevated chance of dying from suffocation or any other causes.
Bed discussing continues to be a place of debate because some parents insist, resistant to the evidence, it’s safer than getting a baby resting on another surface. Other parents feel they just cannot get sleep without bed discussing.
- RealEstateInsider247: One sided video. Look further if you want "the truth about V". I'm a strong advocate of everyone becoming fully informed before consenting to being injected. Never consent until you have read and understand the actual vaccine insert; not the pamphlet from the CDC. Please do your research.
- Jonathan steinhardt: I am not against vaccines. I am for proper science and education. This video's full of misinformation and there are several outright Lies. Over all the movie had a purposeful agenda and was not willing to look at the argument against faxing safety seriously. Don't get me wrong if you want to Vaccinate yourself in your kids please do but be fully informed. In many States we are facing forced medical procedures because of the vaccine debate and all I hear from documentaries like this as it they are way safer than there are risks but for some Vaccines This may not be the case. There is more science that needs to be done, proper placebo testing of vaccinated versus unvaccinated and the whole approved vaccination list. Partially vaccinated is not a true placebo study. We never had a 90% herd immunity from Vaccines. They've never actually looked at the safety for giving multiple Vaccines in one day In real extensive studies.
- itsbittersweetest: Vaxxed! #vaccineinjuryeyewitness
- Hezekiah Crocker: Why do anti-vaxxers bother going to doctors? Aren't they just all money hungry dumb dumbs?
- papaalphamike Williams: As a senior, I have had chickenpox, mumps, measles, and Rubella The German measles I don't remember having it but when tested my titre was really high. I remember parents and grandparents talking about infantile paralysis, not getting in big groups, no public swimming the same things people are talking about today. But to have these illnesses coming back is horrible. please vaccinate .
- rjb555: When the industry that administers vaccines is doing the studies and tells you nothing's wrong, you are opening yourself up to corruption. Medical studies are compromised today – Dr. Marcia Angell NEJM; Dr. Richard Horton, The Lancet.
- Will Hobbs: Way to tell one side of the story, PBS. For those of you who want to look into what PBS left (almost) completely out of their conversation, here are some resources. And you can't post an argument against this until you've read this stuff and looked at the research for yourself. Well you can, but I will ignore it.
- Will Hobbs: Ok so the comments starting at 15:30 and following: That describes natural infection, and there is a HUGE difference between NATURAL infection which provides both NATURAL protection and NATURAL herd immunity, vs. ARTIFICIAL infection (vaccines) which provides ARTIFICIAL protection (typically something like 50%/75%/90% efficacy for 1st/2nd/3rd round of the shot, although some studies show that these efficacy rates for some pathogens are exaggerated, see https://www.amazon.com/Millers-Review-Critical-Vaccine-Studies/dp/188121740X et al), and ARTIFICIAL herd immunity. That effective process they are lending credit to is NATURAL infection, not ARTIFICIAL. I am not saying that artificial protection has no benefit, of course it can and often does, but I am simply pointing out that those are two (very) different things as far as efficacy in protection, and herd immunity goes.
- james thomas: the reason these diseases are coming back there letting more into the country,the reason there banning anti vaccine people is because we were right
- Nichole Lopez: Poor luke but a place that specializes in debunking vaccine injury by isolating a rare gene mutation ( not from mom or dad) but from a out of the blue right after vaccine smfh critical thinking ppl critical thinking! Wow wow wow