Seth D. Ginsberg, Contributor
type of joint disease known as Spondyloarthritis. Since that time, Seth has changed right into a
passionate thought leader and social entrepreneur within the global healthcare
conversation. He believes that patients with
chronic disease deserve the very best use of care, which is everyone’s
responsibility to sign up in patient-centered research to unlock the clues
required for better health outcomes later on. Seth spends his
energy engineering that future. At 18, Seth
helped pioneer the internet patient community for other people like themself who have been
struggling with joint disease, co-founding CreakyJoints. The CreakyJoints platform today is really a highly customized,
interactive delivery funnel of relevant patient education, emotional and
personal support services, advocacy initiatives and patient-centered research
efforts. The Worldwide
A Healthier Lifestyle Foundation may be the
non-profit parent organization of CreakyJoints, which Seth and CreakyJoints
co-founder social entrepreneur Louis Tharp, produced in 2004.
Can Staying Awake Too Long Really Kill You?
- Today I Found Out: Perhaps this would be a good time to recommend for those who have trouble sleeping or are otherwise wanting to optimize sleep quality Sleep Smarter, by Shawn Stevenson: http://amzn.to/2BULjHd – a book not without issues, but on the whole a decent quick-read primer on optimizing sleep- or Sleep Soundly Every Night, Feel Fantastic Every Day: A Doctor’s Guide to Solving Your Sleep Problems, by Dr. Robert Rosenberg: http://amzn.to/2C2OkHT
Also, again, thank you to tunnelbear for sponsoring this video and helping us keep the lights on: http://tunnelbear.com/brainfood
- KraydR: EnglishWithBabish
- Debdyuti Chakraborty: I only slept for around 5 hours a day for the whole last week 😂
- Your Majesty: I've never understood people who brag about how little sleep they get.
It's degrading your health, and encouraging you to make bad decisions, literally making you dumber.
- Ed White: Personal story. Went thru some personal stuff a couple years ago. But at the time I was too upset to sleep and my mind got really anxious for four days. On the fifth day I guess I had a mental break and believed my neighbors were killing babies. They were not my neighbor is an eighty some year old woman. While I was busy terrifying her and breaking literally every window in her house she was calling the police. Luckily for me the copper was one to shot first and after quite a bit of yelling and a little rough housing I was placed in the hospital. It was one hell of an experience, but why I'm sharing is because that was so unlike me. Lack of sleep really messes with your head
- Jacob Stech: You body acrualy washes away harmful proteins left in your brain from waking hours and no sleep at all can cause these levels to reach a toxic state
- Ahmed Jeragh: So, mice were murdered?
- nekogod: I can definitely attest to the impaired driving ability, I had to take my wife to the hospital the other evening and I couldn't sleep the whole time we were there, which due to a staff shortage ended up being about 20 hours, however as it was the evening, I'd already gone around 16 hours since last sleeping, driving home after 36 sleepless hours was a pretty harrowing experience.
- Richard Harris: What about the risks of sleeping too much. I typically get 10-12 hours a night, and I'm quite concerned, but almost all the advice is for people with not enough sleep
- Colby Reneé: I’m this is old but just mentioning thank you for making this video perfect time for me baking my cookies